Friday, August 29, 2008

Keeping promises

Well, I said that I'd just write when I didn't see a cockroach, and I'm a lady of my word. It's official - I have not seen a cockroach for over a week now. I thought about making one of those signs like "It's been -8- days since our last cockroach sighting!" And hang it in the kitchen and change the number every day. But I think that might qualify as tempting fate. Especially if cockroaches can read.

In other news, yesterday I saw Topanga from the sort-of-hit sitcom Boy Meets World. Now, I know she has a real name. In fact, I know her real name, but let's face it, Danielle Fishel - you're Topanga. If I were the judge when she got her DUI or whatever, I would have scolded her like "Oh, Topanga, I'm sure your hippy vegetarian parents arevery disappointed in you, and so am I. Rememeber in season 1, when you said that your body was a master creation of Mother Nature? Well, drinking and driving is no way to treat such a creation." And then I would sentence her to 40 hours of meditation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home