Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Newlywed Game

Well, I wasn't going to say anything just yet, but seeing as nothing interesting has happened today and Oprah was really boring, I have no choice. This Saturday, Pat and I are going to meet with someone from casting at the Newlywed Game.

Unemployment has given me a lot of time with which to search Craigslist for hilarious opportunities like this one. I also recently came across a job posting for a jelly bean counter. That was pretty great, unfortunately, it was removed pretty quickly. I knew it was too good to be true.

But anyways, if I can manage to get on a gameshow, I think my life will finally be complete. And that's good, because if I can complete my life at the age of 25, I can relax for the next few decades without anything hanging overy my head.

Having never actually seen the show, Pat and I have been preparing as best we can. We're taking this very seriously. And now I can say with great confidence that Pat's favorite candy is Starbursts and his favorite amphibian is the salamander. We have also decided that if Pat had to describe my chest in a word beginning with the letter "C" it would be "chesty." Presumably, there are the sorts of things they will want to know.

Stay tuned for updates.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home