Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Confession

Alright guys, I know it's been tough. Waiting. Wondering. Never knowing when you'll get your next BQA fix. And I admit, it has been a while. But that's life, my friends. I just hope you can forgive me and we can all move on.

So, I've been thinking a lot lately and there's something I really need to get off my chest. I think I'll feel better when it's out in the open. Or at least, I hope so. Ok, so...string cheese - I prefer to bite it.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yeah, I know, it's called "string" cheese, but when I eat food, I like it to sort of feel like I'm eating food. If I wanted my food to approximate the consistency of thread, I would eat cotton candy for every meal. Because that's about what it amounts to. When you eat a string cheese using the conventional "stringing" method, you don't even have to chew the stuff. These delicate little strings of mozzarella just dissolve right in your mouth. Plus, it takes like, 20 minutes to eat an ounce of cheese. And I do not have that kind of time for dairy. No sir.

When you bite the cheese, however, it feels like you're actually eating something. The teeth come into play, there's chewing, swallowing, all that stuff. And, as an added bonus, your fingernail is not involved in the portioning of the cheese, so it's more sanitary too.

Does it taste better in string form? Possibly. But if you're in the mood to chew, or maybe you're in a bit of a time crunch, follow my lead. Don't be a slave to the string. Life is too short.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home