Thursday, October 05, 2006

Snooze

I know many of you out there have been wondering what I've been doing for the past month, year, etc. I've come to realize that my life is not hilariously entertaining because what with my busy schedule of working, complaining about work and watching television, I don't have much to report on. I've given it some serious thought and decided that aside from the aforementioned activities, the majority of my life involves eating and sleeping. Since I don't think anyone would like to read my dream journal, I'm going to tell you what I've eaten this week. It's been pretty good so I think you'll enjoy this meal diary. I'm only going to talk about dinner, because god forbid this get boring!

Monday - Portabella mushroom sandwich. This was an elegant affair at dear Heidi's home. A homecooked meal with the options of feta, goat cheese, pesto, and roasted red pepper. I had the goat cheese with pesto AND red peppers. Heidi then made soft batch chocolate chip cookies from an amish cookbook.

Tuesday - Miso soup (homemade) and pretzels. I've been craving sodium lately and this was my delicious salty reward. I highly recommend "Minute Miso" paste. For dessert, I believe I had a sampling of booze. It's been a long week.

Wednesday - An amazing creation of fresh vegetables, red curry sauce and rice. Shit. That was good. Eaten during the hail storm of the century. I heard it was the size of BASEBALLS, they say BASEBALLS! Weathermen are such liars.

Thursday - Well it's only lunchtime, but I'm going to make a prediction. It sounds like.... balcohol. Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger fuegolicious rex said...

how could you talk of Amish cookies and cookbooks in times like these? do you have no soul?
you're a sick, sick, comic genius.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home