Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Catch Up

I'd really like to say that I don't have as much time for blogging and myspace surveys as I used to because things are really picking up at work, but I, unlike you, am not a goddamn liar. The truth is, I've been reading thesuperficial.com archives dating back to 2004. Also, I've been the learning geography of the Middle East and Africa. Between all my learning and making of tea, I barely have time to pretend that I'm busy working.

In other news, there was a brief period of excitement on Monday when I felt something out of the ordinary on the inside of my cheek. Upon inspection in the mirror, I found two dark red/black bumps that appeared to be some sort of plague. Fairly certain that I would pass out from the sheer grossness of it all, I mentally prepared to go home early, but alas, after talking to a dentist and an "ophthalmologist"(jeff), I was assured that it was probably not the plague. (Although, Jeff did suggest that it might be hoof in mouth disease. Jeff's so funny.) As disturbing as my mouth plague was, I was strangely sad when it disappeared overnight. Was it a dream? A figment of my under-utilized imagination? A good possibility, but at least it occupied some of my vast mental power for a while.

A final note: Pat, my domestic partner as you may know him, has gotten what I call "the boot" by the Akron Beacon Journal after a short few months. Allegedly, they did major lay-offs and cut 40 people or something, but I know that it's all part of god's plan to make Pat a male dancer. So if you know of any clubs that are hiring, let me know. Have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home